Are you a Nevada resident?
Royal Links Golf Club is a terrific value for all Nevada residents. All you need is a valid Nevada-state issued identification verifying your residency, and you’ll be playing one of the state’s top golf courses for a fraction of the price.
With dozens of tee times available each day, Royal Links is perfect for that getaway day from work or when you are hosting a group of friends.
We’re happy to have you at Royal Links Golf Club.
- I understand that by accessing the resident’s booking page, I am declaring myself as a local resident of Nevada (as detailed below).
- I am prepared to prove my residency of Nevada by showing at check-in my own Nevada state-issued picture identification verifying my residency in Nevada. I understand that Royal Links Golf Club does not accept any other form proving residency (i.e. business card, utility bill, other bills).
- I understand that the prevailing resort rate will be charged to any player(s) who fail to prove residency as detailed above.
- I understand that Royal Links Golf Club has a (48) hour reduction and cancellation policy, including reductions in group size. Furthermore, I understand that if the group for which I am booking short shows (fewer players than the number reserved), then I am financially responsible for the remaining players.
- I understand that Royal Links Golf Club does not allow players to wear denim of any kind, and I will wear appropriate golf attire before being allowed on the golf course.
- I understand that Royal Links Golf Club does not allow outside food & beverage on the course, and that if I have been caught doing so by Royal Links Golf Club staff, then I may be removed from the property without refund.
- I understand that the pace of play at Royal Links Golf Club is 4.5-5 hours, that I have planned my schedule accordingly, and Royal Links Golf Club is not responsible if there is a conflict based on the standard pace of play.